Friday, May 11, 2007

Summer has officially started

I am done with school until August. I have about 3 more semesters left before I get my degree. I know that it has taken me a long time and I hope that it’s worth it when I am done. I have been attending the University of Utah for 3 years now so I am right on schedule. These last few semesters have been really hard for me because I have never had a real summer to myself. I have been taking summer classes for the last 3 summers without any breaks. This summer I decided to take a break and just work full time.

I interview for the Technical Writer Summer internship last week and they gave me an offer and I accepted. I will be starting my new job on Monday. I will be writing Standard Operating Procedures for the whole summer. The group that I am in is a wonderful group and I am very excited to work with them.

The wedding plans are going great according to Amber. In less than three months I will be married to Amber. I hope that I have all of your address so I can send you an invitation. Well that is all that has been going on for me these past few weeks. Right now I am working out and playing with my friends.

2 comments:

Jen Hancock said...

Hey Korean Buddy! So I came across your blog when I noticed it listed on another blog I was looking at, and low and behold....You're engaged (probably married by now)! How exciting is that! Congrats to you! It's good to know that my fellow Koreans are doing so well!

congrats again bud!
Jen Larsen Hancock

Jennifer said...

Travis,

Hey it's jenn boman (barker-from high school)I found your blog and noticed you wanted to be a tech writer. My husband is a tech writer at L-3 and maybe he can get you the hook up let me know if you are interested.